This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data – to those who interact with the web services of the individual company Kronos Gallery accessible electronically from the address:
The information is provided only for the website of the Kronos Gallery company and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
1. Purpose of data processing
The collection and processing of personal data are aimed at:
- sending periodic newsletters for which the interested party has indicated their preference and expressly requested sending;
- provide the authentication service for access to the kronosgallery.com site;
- the complete execution of any sales contracts that the interested party will enter into with Kronos Gallery;
- fulfill the necessary legal, tax and administrative obligations related to the contract;
- send information and commercial material relating to the service expressly requested by the user or carry out market research.
2. Meyhods of data processing
Personal data are processed with automated, computerized and telematic tools and manually in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Kronos Gallery uses “secure” architectures and technologies to protect personal data against undue disclosure, alteration or improper use. The protections activated against personal data are aimed, in particular, at minimizing the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, of data, unauthorized access or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes of the collection. These security measures obviously meet the minimum requirements indicated by the Legislator (Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures pursuant to articles 33 to 36 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03). The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03). Pursuant to the same article, the interested party has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
Requests should be sent to the email address email@example.com.
3. Provision of data
The provision of personal data by the interested party, for the purposes referred to in point 1, is optional but instrumental to the authentication service and for the purpose of concluding the contract.
4. Refusal to provide data
Any refusal to provide the data makes it impossible to provide the authentication service and, moreover, to conclude any contract with the buyer.
5. Communication of data
The data provided will be processed directly by Kronos Gallery for the sole purposes indicated in point 1. The data will be communicated to internal collaborators and employees of Kronos Gallery, appointed to fulfill this contract and to send commercial offers as well as to third parties exclusively for the ” execution of the contractual order (eg courier for the shipment of the work) and to fulfill the legal obligations related to the stipulation of the contract (eg professional offices)
In the event that third parties who carry out support activities of any kind for the provision of services by the Writer, in relation to which they perform personal data processing operations, are designated by the latter as Data Processors and are contractually bound compliance with the measures for the security and confidentiality of processing.
6. Dissemination of data
Your data will not be disclosed in any way.
For the sake of completeness, it should be noted that in some cases, the Authority (Guarantor or delegates) may request news and information pursuant to Article 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, for the purpose of controlling the processing of personal data. In these cases the reply is mandatory under penalty of an administrative sanction.
7. Transfer of data abroad
Personal data may be transferred to countries of the European Union and to third countries with respect to the European Union within the scope of the purposes referred to in point 1.
8. Rights of the interested party
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or the rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003).
Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. For your convenience, we reproduce the aforementioned article in full:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data; the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State of managers or agents. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
9. Owner and place of data processing
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The Data Controller is Kronos Gallery which has its registered office in Trento (Tn) – CAP 38122 – Via San Marco, 21 – VAT number 02581220221.